I want to name my child after this. Nobody would make fun of them.
"Dad, the kids at school are making fun of me again"
"You have an extra turn and Annihilator 6, sort it out yourself!"
Since we love Magic apparel as a way to express yourself, consider checking out MTG Merch since it turns out their guild shirts are on sale for $10 each. They don’t have my guild, so I’ll have to pass, but I have a friend with all 10 who likes ‘em s(he may be biased since he owns them all) so I thought some of you may want one.
Q:I'm going to the nyx prerelease 2hg limited tourney. I've never gone to a competition in magic before so is there anything I should know/bring with me?
Bring sleeves for the deck you are going to build, dice, paper for life totals, stuff like that. You don’t have too much to worry about, your store will provide most of what you need. You can also bring your own basic lands if you want, but your store usually provides them.
Remember that the rules for deckbuilding in Limited are a little different than usual!
- 40 cards minimum, rather than 60
- No 4 card limit (play as many copies of a card as you pull from your packs)
- You ARE allowed to use the promo card you get in your prerelease box
That’s pretty much all you need to know. Good luck at the prerelease!
Magic: the Gathering - JOU Release Notes
Journey to Nyx Release Notes including card specific notes posted to the Mothersite today. Suggesting that players attending the PreRelease Event this weekend may be well served with a review of the document.
For a quick ‘n’ dirty overview pop on over to the MTG Realm Blog:
Magic: the Gathering - Journey into Nyx PreRelease
THIS WEEKEND ! !
Get thee to a Gamery Shoppe !
Where to play : http://locator.wizards.com/
Q:What happens if I used dack fayden's 2nd skill to steal a batter skull with a germ token attached to it?
Any time an effect changes the control of an Equipment — but not the creature it’s equipping — the Equipment will stay attached to that creature until it’s equipped somewhere else. However, control of the Equipment will not change.
In other words:
- You will control Batterskull.
- Your opponent will still control his or her germ token.
- Batterskul will still be attached to the germ token, despite the fact that they are controlled by different players.
- The germ token will still get +4/+4, vigilance and lifelink from Batterskull being attached to it.
- As Batterskull’s controller, you can pay its equip cost to equip it to a creature you control. If you do, it will become unattached from the germ token.